Fresh Strawberry Lime Pie
Serving Size: 1 9inch Pie
3 pounds Fresh Strawberries
½ cup Agave Nectar
2 tablespoons Cornstarch
2 tablespoons Pectin for Low/No sugar recipes
3 tablespoons Fresh Lime juice
1 tablespoon Lime Zest
1 each Pre-baked/Par-baked Pie Crust
- Clean and top strawberries, cut each one in half lengthwise.
- Combine agave, cornstarch, pectin, lime juice, lime zest and about 2 cups of strawberries in a food processor.
- Puree in food processor until smooth, approximately 1 minute.
- Remove from food processor and place in a small sauce pan and heat on high until puree begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix remaining strawberries with cooked puree and fold together.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve immediately.
Incoming search terms: